Continuous coatings for architecture
MATERICA POOL FONDO
BREATHABLE EPOXY CEMENT SKIM COAT RESISTANT TO NEGATIVE PRESSURE. It levels and smooths the substrate and enhances the adhesion of subsequent layers of MATERICA POOL SYSTEM.
MATERICA POOL FONDO is a two-component epoxy cement mortar for substrate preparation in the MATERICA POOL system. Its special formulation ensures very high adhesion even in the presence of moisture. MATERICA POOL FONDO has high mechanical strength and chemical and abrasion resistance. It can be applied by spatula both horizontally and vertically and adheres perfectly to the substrate. It is waterproof even if subjected to negative pressure.
- 5 kg pail (A) + 5 kg drum (B).
- Nominal: 1,7 kg/m2 approx. per mm of thickness. Per coat: 1 ÷ 1,25 kg/m2.
- Minimum recommended (2 coats): 2 ÷ 2,5 kg/m2.
- High bond strength.
- Waterproof and breathable.
- Suitable for damp substrates.
- Effective on micro-cracked substrates.
- Chemical resistance.
- Fast application.
Solutions with MATERICA POOL FONDO