Consolidators and primers for concrete
ONE-COMPONENT CONSOLIDATING AND ADHESION PROMOTING POLYURETHANE PRIMER.
PRIMER PS30 is a ready-to-use one-component primer based on modified solvent-based polyurethane resins with superior adhesion and consolidating properties. Hardening takes place by polymerisation by ambient humidity.
- 1 – 5 – 10 – 20 kg pail.
- 100 ÷ 250 g/m² per coat (min. recommended) Apply 2 coats on very absorbent substrates.
- Clear amber
- High adhesion to the substrate.
- High yield per m² of surface to be coated.
- Easy and simple application.
- Excellent resistance to contact with animal and vegetable fats, blood, beer, detergents, fruit juices, inks, milk, soap, sugar, wine, water, etc.
- Resistance to washing with diluted acid or alkaline solutions.