Curing and protection of concrete floors
PROBETON CURING N
Anti-evaporation agent and curing compound for concrete.
PROBETON CURING N is a solvent-free curing compound that forms a uniform, slightly elastic waterproof film when applied on wet concrete. This treatment prevents the mix water from evaporating rapidly from the surface of the concrete. PROBETON CURING N ensures effective protection of the cast throughout curing, thus avoiding the formation of cracks and increasing the final mechanical resistance of the concrete.
- 10 – 20 litre cans, 200 litre drums, 1000 litre IBC.
- From 0,06 to 0,1 l/m² depending on the absorbency of the substrate and the type of application.
- Protects the cast during the curing process by preventing cracks caused by shrinkage.
- Concrete cured with PROBETON CURING N develops better mechanical strength than concrete that is not treated with a curing agent.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Low labour costs. Resists wash-out from rainwater.
- Concrete treated with PROBETON CURING N develops greater resistance to wear.
- Does not contain wax or organic solvents.
Solutions with PROBETON CURING N