Waterproofing and hydraulic sealing of joints and construction joints
HYDROPHILIC SWELLING BUTYL RUBBER SEAL. Rectangular cross-section: 11×27 mm – Square cross-section: 20×20 mm.
SEALJOINT is a joint sealing waterstop with delayed swelling. SEALJOINT profiles contain hydrophilic swellable synthetic resins that swell in contact with water or moisture and exert pressure to fill and seal voids.
- Section 11×27 mm – box with 48 m (6 x 8 m-long rolls) on 2,016 m pallet .
- Section 20×20 mm – box with 30 m (6 x 5 m-long rolls) on 1,260 m pallet.
- 1,26 gr/cm³ ca.
- Fluorescent green
- Product of practical and quick application, even by unskilled personnel and in difficult construction site situations.
- Controlled expansion eliminates the risk of causing cracks in the structures in which it is used.
- Dimensional stability after expansion.
- Impossibility of washing out even in critical operating conditions.
- The effectiveness of SEALJOINT remains unchanged even when repeated cycles of absence and presence of water occur.