Active waterproofing of foundations, slabs and underground structures
SELF-SEALING HYDROPHILIC BENTONITE WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE. Version with PE membrane: double waterproofing for work with high hydraulic head pressure.
VOLTEX® DS is a highly effective waterproofing composite of high strength geotextiles and 5 kg/m2 of sodium bentonite with integrated polyethylene liner. The high swelling, low permeable sodium bentonite is encapsulated between a non-woven and woven geotextile. A proprietary needlepunch process interlocks the geotextiles together forming an extremely strong composite that maintains the equal coverage of bentonite and protects it from extreme weather conditions and construction related damage. Once backfilled, VOLTEX® DS hydrates and forms a monolithic waterproofing membrane. VOLTEX® DS contains zero VOCs, can be installed in almost any weather condition to green concrete, and most importantly, has proven effective on both new and remedial waterproofing projects.
- 1.1 x 5 m-long roll = 5.5 m² on pallet containing 35 rolls
- 2.5 x 20 m-long roll = 50 m²
- 5 x 40 m-long roll = 200 m²
- See data sheet.
- Dark grey
- Self-repair capability.
- Compactness and uniformity of the bentonite layer.
- Mechanical adhesion to the casting.
- Easy to apply.
- Joint safety.
- Effective in structures subject to continuous or intermittent hydrostatic pressure.
- Self-confinement and double protection.