LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Skim mortars for restoration and protection of concrete structures
» Anti-carbonation cement mortars for thin repairs
» CONCRETE FINISHER
ONE-COMPONENT CEMENT-BASED SMOOTHING MORTAR FOR THIN REFURBISHMENTS AND RESTORATION OF CONCRETE (1-4 mm). High protection against carbonation.
CONCRETE FINISHER is a one-component high-strength mortar based on cement, selected fine aggregates and special additives. CONCRETE FINISHER is formulated for the restoration and the smoothing out of concrete structures in thickness up to 1-4 mm in a single coat. CONCRETE FINISHER is easy to use and simply mixed with water forms a soft paste easy to apply even on vertical surfaces that smooth out and protects concrete against carbonation and aggressive environments. It is ideal as a smoothing cementious top layer for concrete repair system with FLUECO mortars.
- High protection against carbonation
- high adhesion to concrete
- high freeze-thaw cycles resistance
- high chemically aggressive environments resistance
- easy to apply
- Repairs and thin skim coatings on columns, beams/girders, floors, general purpose concrete surfaces and on surfaces with no forklift traffic.
- Finishing layer for port refurbishment works and structures in contact with seawater.
- Smoothing surface imperfections in concrete surfaces before painting.
- 25kg bags
- approx. 1,8 kg/m² per mm of thickness