LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fibre reinforced polymers (frp) systems for consolidation and structural strengthening
» Resins and adhesives for composite (FRP) systems for structural strengthening
» ARMOFIX EASY
EPOSSIDIC BICOMPONENT TIXOTROPIC RESIN FOR STRUCTURAL BONDINGS.
ARMOFIX EASY is a two-component solvent-free epoxy resin with high bond strength that contains charges and thixotropic agents for structural bonding, fixing and repair. ARMOFIX EASY is a high-strength, low-elastic adhesive, and tolerates a slight degree of support moisture. The consistency of TIxotropic paste by ARMOFIX EASY allows the simple and quick application of the product even vertically without runs. ARMOFIX EASY is waterproof, protects against corrosion and ensures total transmission of compression, traction and cutting tensions between elements.
- High adhesive power.
- Not afraid humidity.
- Structural adhesive.
- Superior chemical and mechanical strength
- Chemical resistance.
- Structural bonding of precast concrete elements.
- Laying of metal fiber, glass fiber, carbon and basalt nets.
- Bonding of iron or steel plates for the static consolidation of reinforced concrete structures.
- Span-by-span erection for concrete bridges when temporary post tensioning is applied.
- Reconstruction of corners, grouting of cracks, anchoring of injectors and repairs even above the head.
- Regularize the surfaces and make them suitable for laying FRP systems.
- Sealing of holes, strand tie rods, formworks, etc.
- 5 kg pail + 5 kg pail = (A + B) 10 kg
- 1,7 kg/m² per mm of thickness (nominal)