LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fibre reinforced polymers (frp) systems for consolidation and structural strengthening
» Resins and adhesives for composite (FRP) systems for structural strengthening
» ARMOFIX MT
FLUID TWO-COMPONENT EPOXY RESIN FOR GROUTING. Specific for impregnation of ARMOSHIELD C fabric by immersion, grouting ARMOSHIELD BC bars and for horizontal application of ARMOGRIP connectors.
ARMOFIX MT is a two-component fluid epoxy resin specifically formulated to be used as an adhesive and plaster. ARMOFIX MT is free of solvents, plasticizers and diluents and exhibits strong adhesion to all building materials. It enables you to carry out structural bonding, grouting and repairs in cavities. ARMOFIX MT cures without shrinkage even in moist environments.
- High bond strength
- structural adhesive
- chemical resistance
- applicable on damp substrates
- easy to apply
- Impregnation by immersion of ARMOSHILED C carbon-fibre fabrics.
- Anchoring of aramid fibre connectors ARMOGRIP, ARMOGRIP BC and ARMOGRIP MONO in horizontal position, in the floor or in the extrados of vaults.
- Grouting of ARMOSHIELD BC carbon-fibre bars for structural reinforcement to carbon- fibres.
- Grouting of cracks and anchoring injectors by injection.
- 6 kg + 2.4 kg pails = (A + B) 8.4 kg
- 11 kg pail + 4.4 kg pail = (A + B) 15.4 kg
- approx. 1,1 kg/m² per mm of thickness (nominal)
- Clear amber