LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fibre reinforced polymers (frp) systems for consolidation and structural strengthening
» Resins and adhesives for composite (FRP) systems for structural strengthening
» ARMOFIX MTX
IT’s a very important point.
ARMOFIX MTX is a structural two-component adhesive specific to bar harnesses and the gluing of ARMOSHIELD C carbon fiber ribbons for seismic structural reinforcement. Thanks to the exclusive “GEL formula”, ARMOFIX MTX ensures easy and perfect fabric impregnation and excellent adhesion on each medium while maintaining cohesion and ease of use even in vertical and overhead applications.
ARMOFIX MTX is a component of the in situ ARMOSHIELD-C reinforcement system, which obtained the Technical Assessment Certificate for use No.11 of 25-01-19.
- High adhesion capacity.
- Exclusive “gel formula”.
- Also applicable on damp substrates.
- Easy injectable.
- Very high resistances.
- Non-toxic, safe for the environment and for the operator.
- Bonding and impregnation of ARMOSHIELD C carbon fiber tapes and fabrics for structural reinforcements.
- Anti-seismic structural consolidation with FRP composite materials.
- Structural restoration of concrete and wooden structures (beam heads, etc.).
- Structural bonding in beton-plaque techniques.
- Grouting of ARMOSHIELD BC carbon bars and grouting in general.
- Vertical bonding of ARMOGRIP aramid fiber connectors.
- 4 kg pail + 1 kg
- 8 kg pail + 2 kg
- 1,1–1,5 kg/m² per mm of thickness