LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fibre reinforced polymers (frp) systems for consolidation and structural strengthening
» Resins and adhesives for composite (FRP) systems for structural strengthening
» ARMOFIX MTL
RESINA EPOSDIC BICOMPONENT FOR LAMELL STRUCTURALS IN CARBONIO FIBRA ARMOSHIELD CFK.
BARRE ANCHORS IN CARBONIO AND ACCIAIO ALSO SOPRATESTA
ARMOFIX MTL is a two-component adhesive made with fine-grained selected inerts and tixotropic agents, to be used as a sticker for gluing of pultruse carbon fiber slats in ARMOSHIELD CFK and for bar anchors in ARMOSHIELD BC carbon and ARMOGRIP connectors. ARMOFIX MTL has a high adhesion on all building materials and can be used for bindings and structural reinforcements, structural anchors of composite, metal and “beton plaquè” bars.
- High adhesion capacity.
- High mechanical strength and monolithic cohesion.
- Structural bonding.
- Bonding of composite ARMOSHIELD CFK carbon fiber lamellas and metal plates for structural reinforcements.
- Restoration of deteriorated supports through re-profiling and reconstruction of joint edges, sealing and monolithic restoration of cracks even greater than 1 cm.
- Structural anchoring of hooks, rivets and horizontal and overhead support bars.
- Grouting of tie rods on concrete, even in soils with the presence of water.
- Solid bonding of metal elements with the “beton plaquè” technique.
- 2,5 kg pail + 2,5 kg = (A+B) 5 kg
- 5 kg pail + 0,75 kg = (A+B) 5,75 kg
- 5 kg pail + 5 kg = (A+B) 10 kg
- 1,65 kg/m² per mm of thickness.