LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fibre reinforced polymers (frp) systems for consolidation and structural strengthening
» Resins and adhesives for composite (FRP) systems for structural strengthening
» ARMOFIX TS
RESINA EPOSSIC TRICOMPONENT TRIINTEGRAL TIXOTROPIC FOR INTSTRUCTURAL OF ARMOSHIELD CARBONIO
Suitable for interventions in artefacts of historical and artistic interest
ARMOFIX TS is a breathable structural epoxy formulate specific to the gluing of ARMOSHIELD carbon fiber tapes in contexts where there is presence of ascent moisture or moderate salain efflorescence. ARMOFIX TS is suitable for the recovery of frescoed vaults and delicate historical contexts.
- High adhesion capacity.
- Superior chemical and mechanical strength
- Thixotropic structural adhesive, free of shrinkage.
- High resistance to water, salts, hydrocarbons, aggressive solutions.
- High resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.
- It is a corrosion inhibitor on metal structures.
- Structural anchoring of the reinforcements made with the ARMOSHIELD system.
- Anchoring of structural reinforcements of vaults, continuous and discontinuous wall, load bearing structures in stone or tuff and concrete structures.
- 4 kg + 1 kg + 4 kg = (A+B+C) 9 kg drums
- 1,7 kg/m² per mm of thickness