Resins for asphalt concrete pavements
» Resins for repair and coating of asphalt and bituminous pavements
WATER-DISPERSED SYNTHETIC RESIN FOR RESTORING ASPHALT CONCRETE SURFACES..
BITUMFLEX is a product based on synthetic resins in aqueous emulsion, aggregates and admixtures. It is specifically formulated for restoring and repairing damaged bituminous pavements. BITUMFLEX is ideal for maintaining car parks, squares, pedestrian and cycle lanes and can be used for adjusting the pavement slope.
- It allows quick and long-lasting repairs of small and medium thickness as the product can also be used in repeated coats.
- Used as a skim coat, it gives the bituminous pavement a significant lengthening of its service life.
- Restoration of damaged bituminous pavements of yards and sidewalks.
- Repairs, closure of holes and corrections of slopes on bituminous surfaces.
- Repair from damage caused by de-icing salts.
- 100 kg drum
- approx. 1.9 kg/m² per mm of thickness