ARMONET C 170
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fibre reinforced polymers (frp) systems for consolidation and structural strengthening
» Connectors, bars and anchoring systems for structural strengthening with composite materials
» ARMONET C 170
BIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBRE BALANCED MESH FOR STRUCTURAL STRENGTHENING OF LOAD-BEARING CONCRETE ELEMENTS
ARMONET C 170 is a bidirectional carbon fibre balanced mesh specifically designed for structural strengthening to be used in combination with ARMOTECH MONO high-ductile mortar as reinforcement for concrete structures even in the event of exposure to fire or high temperatures. ARMONET C 170 improves the distribution of stress enhancing the overall ductility of the structures that are being reinforced or undergoing seismic retrofitting.
- ARMONET C 170 is a carbon fibre mesh specifically designed to be used in combination with ARMOTECH MONO, the high-ductile mortar.
- It provides high ductility in structural reinforcement
- High tensile and shear strength
- Easy to cut and to fold to suit the substrate’s shape
- Resistant to weathering and chemical attack
- Resistant to heat and fire
- Structural strengthening of curtain walls in combination with FLUECO or ARMOTECH MONO mortars.
- Reinforcement on concrete elements.
- Increasing ductility in curtain and dividing walls of structures being reinforced or undergoing seismic retrofitting.
- 1×50 m roll
- See data sheet