LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Fibre reinforced polymers (frp) systems for consolidation and structural strengthening
» Connectors, bars and anchoring systems for structural strengthening with composite materials
» ARMONET 350
ALKALI-RESISTANT FIBREGLASS MESH FOR STRUCTURAL REINFORCEMENT OF VENEER WALLS AND MASONRY MADE OF CONCRETE, BRICKS, STONE AND TUFF
ARMONET 350 is an alkali-resistant fibreglass mesh specifically designed as structural reinforcement to be used in combination with FLUECO or ARMOTECH MONO mortars, to improve the distribution of stress in dividing and veneer walls, to enhance the overall ductility of the structures that are being reinforced or undergoing seismic retrofitting.
- High resistance to alkali
- It provides high ductility in the structural reinforcement
- High tensile strength and shear stress resistance
- Easy to cut and adapt to the substrate
- Resistant to the atmospheric agents
- Structural reinforcement of veneer walls in combination with mortars of the FLUECO and ARMOTECH MONO lines.
- Applications on walls of recent or historical buildings on brick, tuff, stone and “opus incertum”.
- Reinforcement on concrete elements.
- Increasing ductility in veneer and dividing walls of structures being reinforced or undergoing seismic retrofitting.
- 1×50 m roll
- See data sheet