Resins and seamless coatings for flooring
» Polyurethane-cement seamless coatings and screeds for industrial surfaces
» DURAFLOOR SL
SELF-LEVELLING POLYURETHANE-CEMENT-BASED COATING RESISTANT TO IMPACT, SEVERE CHEMICAL ATTACK AND HIGH TEMPERATURES (UP TO 80 °C). Ideal for areas subject to medium to heavy traffic and contact with even high-temperature aggressive liquids-thickness 4 to 6 mm.
DURAFLOOR SL is a self-levelling four-component waterborne polyurethane-cement resin with smooth matt finish. DURAFLOOR SL can be applied in 4 to 6 mm thick layers to create heavy-duty seamless flooring resistant to chemical attack, impact, abrasion, frequent washing cycles, high-temperature liquid spillage and discharge, and requiring high hygiene and ease of cleaning.
- Very high chemical resistance.
- Resistance to temperatures and thermal shocks.
- Excellent resistance to mechanical stress.
- Speed of installation and commissioning.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- Tolerates humidity.
- DURAFLOOR SL complies with the requirements of the consolidated text for safety at work, Legislative Decree 81/08.
- VOC free.
- Wineries, breweries, bottling and roasting industries.
- Pasta factories, canning and beverage industries.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries, laboratories, cold rooms.
- Food industries and food preparation areas in general subject to ISO standards and Legislative Decree 193/07 which implements EC Regulation 852/2004 on the hygiene of food products (HACCP).
- 2,32 kg bag (A) + 2,22 kg bag (B) + 14,11 kg bag (C) + 0,45 kg colour part bag (D)
- DURAFLOOR SL4 (version 4 mm): 8-10 kg/m²
- DURAFLOOR SL6 (version 6 mm): 12-14 kg/m²
- Fluorescent green
- Light Grey
- Medium grey
- Dark grey
- Yellow ochre