Resins for asphalt concrete pavements
» Resins for repair and coating of asphalt and bituminous pavements
» BITUMFLEX COLOR
PROTECTIVE COLOUR COATING FOR ASPHALT AND BITUMEN OR CEMENTITIOUS PAVEMENTS.
BITUMFLEX COLOR is a coating based on acrylic resins in aqueous emulsion for the protection and waterproofing of bituminous or cementitious pavements in urban and pedestrian areas. BITUMFLEX COLOR is ideal for asphalt pavements and surfaces of car parks, squares, pedestrian and cycle lanes. The product makes the pavement more resistant to wear, UV rays and chemical attack.
- Increase the resistance of the flooring to abrasion, UV rays, fuels and lubricants.
- Reduce disintegration, breakage and swelling of the bituminous product.
- Protect the asphalt pavement from thermal changes.
- Increase the durability of the work.
- Improve the aesthetics of the flooring and reduce the environmental impact by being able to choose between various colors.
- Eliminate bad odors from bitumen.
- Avenues and preferential lanes.
- Sidewalks and cycle paths.
- Sport facilities.
- 52 kg drum
- 0,7-1,2 kg/m² (per coat)
- 1,5-1,8 kg/m² (minimum recommended – 2/3 coats depending on coating type and substrate evenness)
- Fluorescent green