Repair and restoration of industrial flooring
» Self-levelling mortars for seamless flooring
FAST-DRYING SELF-LEVELLING CEMENT MORTAR. Ideal for high abrasion resistant floors with thickness from 5 to 40 mm.
DRACOLEVEL is a one-component polymer-modified cement mortar based on hydraulic binders. It is self-levelling, fast-drying, ultra rapid hardening, very resistant, and I ideal for 5 to 40mm thick applications. DRACOLEVEL can be used as repair smoothing mortar for deteriorated surfaces and/or as base layer for resin coating applications where it also acts as vapour barrier. It has been specially formulated to ensure rapid hardening, excellent bonding and resistance to positive and negative water pressure.
- Fast application.
- Rapid overcoating time.
- High abrasion resistance.
- High initial and final mechanical strength.
- ‘Finished floor’ effect.
- Creating high-resistance floors in both residential and industrial environments.
- Levelling new or existing concrete, ceramic or natural stone substrates.
- Repairing concrete floors, using it as smoothing and priming layer for DRACOFLOOR and DURAFLOOR resin coating cycles.
- Creating flooring of shops, restaurants, showrooms, supermarkets.
- Creating high-resistant floors in food-processing, chemical, textile industry.
- 25 kg bags
- Approx. 1.8 kg/m² per mm of thickness