Sealing of joints and grout lines
» Flexible resin-based sealants for industrial flooring joints
» DRACOFLEX P
SINGLE-COMPONENT POLYURETHANE SEALANT WITH MEDIUM MODULUS OF ELASTICITY FOR JOINTS IN CONCRETE INDUSTRIAL FLOORING. Flexible and chemically resistant for non-absorbent and “washable” joints
DRACOFLEX P is a single-component polyurethane sealant which provides high adhesion to the walls of the joint, elasticity and movement when in service. It hardens through contact with atmospheric moisture thus producing elastic sealing of vertical and horizontal joints which are waterproof and resistant to most common detergents and industrial chemicals. Contraction/control joints in industrial concrete and resin flooring made with DRACOFLEX P ensure impermeability and non-absorbency thus protecting the joint from the accumulation of dirt, bacteria and preventing degradation phenomena that most frequently occur in unprotected joints. Sealing joints with DRACOFLEX P contributes towards achieving requirements of the HACCP protocol for industrial floorings in the food industry. Its excellent adhesion to most common building materials makes it also suitable for elastic bondings.
- Excellent movement when in service
- excellent chemical resistance
- resistance to ageing
- non-absorbency, hygiene and ease of cleaning
- sealing contraction/control joints in industrial resin flooring;
- sealing joints in concrete flooring exposed to frequent washing, heavy traffic and dirt;
- sealing joints of resin flooring which comply with HACCP protocol for food industry;
- construction joints on both vertical and horizontal surfaces;
- precast panels, in-situ concrete, masonry;
- interior and exterior joints subject to chemical attack;
- elastic bondings on concrete, stone, bricks, steel and metal in general.
- 310 ml cartridges (boxes of 25 cartridges);
- 600 ml soft cartridges (boxes of 20 soft cartridges).
- 120 g/m ca. (sez. 1×1 cm)