MAGISTAR FLEX TUBE
Waterproofing and sealing of joints and concrete construction joints
» Solutions for watertight control and expansion joints
» MAGISTAR FLEX TUBE
PREVENTIVE SEALING SYSTEM FOR CONTROL JOINTS AND CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION JOINTS. Injectable seal for joints
MAGISTAR FLEX TUBE is a preventive sealing system for concrete construction joints and control joints that ensures quick and cost- effective restoration of wet seals after just one MAGISTAR injection into pre-existing end caps on your moulds.
- MAGISTAR FLEX TUBE is a preventive water tightness system of the recovery which, with a simple injection of MAGISTAR where necessary and through the terminal elements already prepared in the casting, guarantees water tightness with rapid execution times and at low costs.
- This avoids the costly sealing interventions by injection that are necessary in the presence of water leaks and leaks.
- Injected MAGISTAR also guarantees perfect diffusion in the concrete and creates a flexible and long-lasting sealing joint.
- Horizontal and vertical casting joints.
- Horizontal and vertical construction joints.
- Arrange for the restoration of water tightness in critical points with a practical and fast system.
- “White tank” type concrete mass waterproofing systems.
- 30 m-long kit, end caps included
- it can be kept indefinitely in its original packaging.