RENOVATION AND BIOCONSTRUCTION
Renovation and damp-proofing systems for masonry
» Treatments to control salt attack in masonry and concrete structures
SALT NEUTRALISER FOR MASONRY PROTECTION AGAINST RISING DAMP AND SALTPETRE. SOLVENT-BASED FORMULA.
SANOSAL is a liquid salt neutraliser specially designed for masonry. SANOSAL neutralises and prevents salt hydration and dehydration and is ideal for the rehabilitation of masonry subject to rising damp and high salt content. It prevents efflorescence, dampness and mold growth. Prevents the formation of efflorescence, humidity and mold.
- Neutralizes the salts.
- High penetration capacity.
- Easy to install.
- Anti-salt treatment of the masonry before re-plastering interventions, in the dehumidification cycles with SANOSAN plasters.
- Prevents the formation of efflorescence, humidity and mold.
- It can also be applied on particularly humid surfaces thanks to the high wetting effect.
- 4 kg can on 560 kg pallet.
- 16 kg can on 576 kg pallet.
- 0.3÷0.5 kg/m² depending on surface porosity