Plasticising admixtures for precast concrete
» Polycarboxylate superplasticisers
» DRACRIL 1000
HIGH PERFORMANCE POLYCARBOXYLATE SUPERPLASTICISER FOR PRECAST CONCRETE INDUSTRY.
DRACRIL 1000 is an admixture specially developed to obtain concrete with low water-to-cement ratio and accelerated strength development at a short curing period. DRACRIL 1000 is ideal for the preparation of durable cohesive concrete.
- It can be used to produce high-performance concrete with low W/C-ratios (0.4)
- Maintains consistency for over an hour, depending on the A/C ratio and type of cement.
- The high dosage on the weight of the cement allows to obtain special concretes such as HPc or RPc, with the addition of FILLCRETE or fly ash.
- Development of high mechanical resistance to short curing even with a reduced thermal cycle.
- It can produce long-term concrete particularly resistant to aggressive agents.
- It allows to reduce installation costs.
- Facilitates casting in thin sections even if strongly reinforced.
- Eliminates the problem of segregation and bleeding, increasing homogeneity and cohesion.
- Reduces concrete vibration times.
- Improve the quality of concrete.
- Better surface finish, given the reduced incorporation of air macro-bubbles.
- reduces creep rates and hygrometric shrinkage, but it increases the adhesion to reinforcement bars.
- High-strength ready-mixed concrete with the possible addition of silica fume, fly ash, blast furnace slag, etc.
- Artifacts in reinforced concrete with a very low A/C ratio, resistant to attack by aggressive agents (chlorides, sulphates, carbon dioxide).
- Casts of structures with thin cross sections.
- Fiber-reinforced concrete with FIBERMIX steel fibers and synthetic FIBERFlEX S, FIBERGLASS.
- Shrinkage-compensating concrete along with the use of expansive agent EXPAN 25.
- Self-compacting concrete in combination with rheological additive VISCOCONTROL.
- Shotcrete: in synergy with the accelerators of the DRANITE line, it is possible to produce very fast hardening cement conglomerates.
- 20 kg can
- 200 kg drum.
- 1000 kg IBC.
- En vrac en citerne
- 0,5÷1,2 kg per 100 kg of cement