LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Corrosion-proof treatment for rebars
RE-ALKALISER TREATMENT OF REINFORCEMENT BARS PROTECTING AGAINST CORROSION
DRACOSTEEL is a two-component protective, passivating mortar applied with a brush to protect reinforcement bars. It contains water-dispersed polymers, cementitious binders and corrosion inhibitors. DRACOSTEEL is applied to the reinforcement bars of reinforced concrete specifically to protect from corrosion. It is ideal to protect against corrosion and restore the alcalinity of steel reinforcements before concrete repairs with FLUECO and CONCRETE FINISHER mortars.
- easy to apply
- Protection against corrosion and environmental aggression
- perfect adhesion
- it promotes adhesion of repair mortar
- realkalizing effectiveness
- DRACOSTEEL is compatible with the FLUECO structural mortars, with all the skimcoats and products for structural repairing and for restoration of the DRACO line.
- Anti-corrosion protection and alkalinity restoration for steel reinforcements bars in concrete structures.
- Protects steel reinforcements and provide good adhesion of the mortar used in concrete repair works.
- 3 kg pail with: 1 kg 1-kg bottle (A) 2-kg bag (B)
- 100 g/m bars of 8 mm (2 mm thick in 2 coats)
- Fluorescent green