EP FIX HP
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Bonding, repair and concrete construction joints
» Adhesive resins for concrete construction joints and repair
» EP FIX HP
TWO-COMPONENT EPOXY PASTE WITH IMPROVED BONDING FOR STRUCTURAL REPAIRS. Ideal for the bonding of FLEXIJOINT flexible TPE tapes.
EP FIX HP is a two-component structural adhesive based on epoxy resins for structural bonding, monolithic repairs of cracks and section rebuilding, bonding of precast non load-bearing and load-bearing concrete elements, metal structural components and structural reinforcement (beton plaque). Thanks to its strong bonding properties and absence of shrinkage, EP FIX HP in combination with FLEXIJOINT flexible TPE tape is particularly suitable for the waterproof sealing of cracks, expansion, construction and movement joints.
- structural adhesive
- it is not adversely affected by dampness
- chemical resistance
- improved bonding power
- high mechanical strength
- It contains corrosion inhibitors for metal surfaces.
- Bonding of FLEXIJOINT flexible TPE tapes for the waterproof sealing of joints.
- Bonding of precast concrete elements.
- Anchoring machinery, bolts, plates, etc.
- Repairing and reinforcing between different types of material (steel, concrete).
- Rebuilding edges, joints, grouting and repairs also in overhead positions.
- Repairing structures in permanent contact with water.
- Grouting cracks and anchoring injectors.
- Sealing holes, cable strands, formworks, etc.
- Smoothing and bonding with carbon fibres in structural reinforcement cycles.
- Bonding iron or steel plates for static consolidation of reinforced concrete. (beton plaque).
- 5 kg pail + 2.5 kg pail = (A+B) 7.5 kg
- 1,7 kg/m² per mm of thickness (nominal)