EPOX INIEZIONE R.M.2
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Solutions for injections and consolidation
» Epoxy resins for structural consolidation injections
» EPOX INIEZIONE R.M.2
TWO-COMPONENT, SOLVENT-FREE FLUID EPOXY RESIN WITH LOW VISCOSITY FOR REINFORCEMENT INJECTIONS AND REPAIRS BY POURING
EPOX INIEZIONE R.M.2 is a two-component structural epoxy resin with low viscosity for reinforcement injections repairing hairline cracks and structural damages. EPOX INIEZIONE R.M.2 is used for structural reinforcement of concrete, brick, sandstone, stone materials and construction materials, even if they show low porosity. EPOX INIEZIONE R.M.2 must be injected at low pressure and is effective even at low temperatures. Its fluidity and adhesion to both standard and damp substrates make it also ideal for repairing structures by pouring on concrete.
- Fluidity and high injection efficacy
- it is not adversely affected by dampness
- high mechanical strength
- chemical resistance
- application even at low temperatures
- Structural reinforcement and monolithic restoration of pillars, beams, floor slabs and cracked concrete elements;
- Impregnation of concrete, brick, sandstone, and all stone materials in general, even if they show low porosity;
- Restoration of the structure’s monolithic nature by injecting and filling micro-cracks and structural damages both superficial and deep, even in the presence of water;
- Creation of insulating barriers to prevent rising damp in buildings while providing structural reinforcement.
- Waterproofing restoration of cracked reservoirs and containment tanks.
- 1 kg +0.5 kg pails = (A + B) 1.5 kg
- 5 kg +2.5 kg pails = (A + B) 7.5 kg
- approx. 1.1 kg per dm³ of the cavity to be filled