Bonding, repair and concrete construction joints
» Adhesive resins for concrete construction joints and repair
» EPOX RIPRESA
TWO-COMPONENT, POURABLE, EPOXY STRUCTURAL ADHESIVE FOR COLD JOINTS AND REPAIRS.
EPOX RIPRESA is a two-component solvent-free epoxy resin. Thanks to its fluid consistency, EPOX RIPRESA can be easily applied by casting and it is ideal for cold joints, structural bonding and filling cracks in concrete. EPOX RIPRESA cures without shrinkage and, once it has hardened, it is waterproof and exhibits dielectric properties, high mechanical strength and excellent adhesion to concrete and steel.
- High adhesion
- High chemical resistance
- absence of shrinkage
- easy to apply
- it withstands moist substrates
- Cold joints between fresh and cured concrete on industrial floorings, screeds, etc.
- Mortar or concrete thick lift on floorings or existing concrete slabs.
- Topping by “wet on dry” method even with polished effect.
- Cold joints of rigid waterproof junctions.
- Structural reinforcement of vaults, beams and floor slabs using the beton-plaqué technique.
- Structural bonding of concrete elements, reinforced concrete, pre-stressed reinforced concrete or steel-concrete bonding.
- Sealing cracks in concrete by casting.
- 1 kg Pail + 0.3 kg Pail = (A + B) 1.3 kg
- 5 kg Pail + 1.5 kg Pail = (A + B) 6.5 kg
- 10 kg Pail + 3 kg Pail = (A + B) 13 kg
- Cold joint: 400–800 g/m² depending on the porosity of the substrate.
- Primer: 150–300 g/m² depending on the porosity of the substrate.