EP FIX SUB
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Bonding, repair and concrete construction joints
» Resins for underwater repair and bonding
» EP FIX SUB
TWO-COMPONENT THIXOTROPIC STRUCTURAL EPOXY ADHESIVE FOR UNDERWATER APPLICATIONS. Ideal for structural bonding, repairs and protective skim coats.
EP FIX SUB is a two-component structural epoxy resin specifically designed for underwater applications. The soft consistency of the paste means it is easy to mix and may be applied in water and horizontally, vertically or overhead above water. Its particular rheology and the use of latest generation polymers assure the development of physical and mechanical strength even in the presence of humidity and underwater in total absence of leaching. EP FIX SUB is ideal for structural bonding, grouting and repairs even in underwater locations.
- High adhesive power.
- Structural bonding.
- Thixotropic and easy to apply.
- High chemical resistance.
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- Corrosion protection.
- Bonding of structural elements in concrete and/or metal in an underwater environment.
- Regularization, grouting and smoothing of concrete even in immersion.
- Protective coating for steel and concrete elements in total or cyclic immersion (waterfront areas) with fresh and salt water.
- Use on hydraulic works, bridges, dams and pipelines.
- Sealing holes, cable strands, formworks, etc.
- 15 kg pail (A) + 15 kg pail (B)
- 1,6 kg/m² per mm of thickness