EP FIX SBA
LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Bonding, repair and concrete construction joints
» Resins for structural bonding of segmental bridges and viaducts
» EP FIX SBA
TWO COMPONENTS HIGH STRENGTH EPOXY PASTE ADHESIVE FOR STRUCTURAL BONDING OF HARDENED CONCRETE FOR SEGMENTAL BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION. Version for mild climate (18-30°C).
EP FIX SBA MW is a solvent-free two-component epoxy resin product formulated with special fillers and thixotropic agents. The product has been especially formulated to comply the requirements for bonding segment of prefabricated segmental bridge. EP FIX SBA MW is a solvent free high modulus, high strength bonding epoxy adhesive for precast segment of bridge that tolerates a slight moisture grade in the substrate. The consistency of a soft thixotropic putty paste makes EP FIX SBA MW a very easy to apply no sag product for the structural bonding of prefabricated element of concrete bridges. This adhesive offers a thorough bond that not only waterproof and protect from corrosion the joints along the cross section of segmental bridges to which they are applied, and facilitate full transmission of compressive, tensile and shear forces between the units.
- superior bond strength
- it is not adversely affected by dampness
- structural adhesive
- easy to apply
- Structural bonding of prefabricated hardened concrete elements.
- Structural bonding of post-tensioned precast concrete bridge segments.
- Bonding and sealing of segmental precast elements especially in bridges.
- Span-by-span erection for concrete bridges when temporary post tensioning is applied.
- Protecting from corrosion post-tensioned steel tendons in segmental concrete bridge.
- Waterproofing joints in pre-cast concrete segments in bridge.
- 5 kg pail + 5 kg pail = (A + B) 10 kg
- 10 kg pail + 10 kg pail = (A + B) 20 kg
- approx 1,6 kg/m² per mm of thickness